Tuesday 31 December 2013

Introduction

Salam alaykum sisters,
I thank Allah for this wonderful opportunity to make this website. This website is especially made for children. InshAllah I will be covering as much as topics as we can.  This website is a way to gain knowledge and I hope, InshAllah, that children who read this will gain knowledge .             

As Allah the Almighty said:

" Say (Oh Mohammed): This is my way; Invite unto Allah with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me with sure knowledge ."  YUSUF 12:108

There will be different categories in the website of what particular things for the children to know. I hope the children of all ages will enjoy this website as much as I will!   
       


                                              

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualikum Aishah,
    I congratulate you for making this website. I would also like to recommend my website http://muslimaalimasociety.blogspot.ie/. May Allah put barakah in your site and mine Insha Allah.
    Best wishes, your best friend, Fizza

    ReplyDelete